We frequently service depositions and video-teleconferencing all across the United States. No matter what your situation, we can easily accomodate all your deposition needs from coast to coast. To schedule a deposition, you can schedule online or you can always contact our offices.
We offer all of the following services. If you are interested in a service that is not listed, please contact us. We are always looking for new ways to serve our clients.
- E-Mail Transcript Delivery
- E-mail delivery of video stills
- Real-Time Reporting
- Instant Transmittal of Real-time data to remote locations
- Instant Rough Draft delivery
- Rush and Daily Copy
- In-house Reporters on Standby
- Condensed Transcripts
- Key-Word Indexes
- Large Conference Rooms with advanced Display and Presentation Equipment
We offer all of the following video services. If you are interested in something you don't see, please send us an e-mail. We are always looking for more services to offer our clients.
- In-House Videographers
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Individual Microphones for all Speakers
- Double-recording of all Depositions
- Mpeg-1 and Mpeg-2 files on DVD
- Videotaped Depositions
- Video-and-transcript syncing (available in many formats, such as Summation, Sanction II, LiveNote, Visionary, and much more)
- Pre-Trial Editing
- Courtroom Playback
- DVD Duplication
- Archiving of Deposition Videotapes
- Computer Graphics
- Documents Scanned and Transferred to Video
- Time and Date Generation
We are experienced at many types of records retrieval and research.
- Deposition on Written Questions
- Records by Authorization
- Preparation and processing of 205 Subpoena
- Processing of Letters Rogatory or Commissions
- Hague Convention Rules and Processing
- Records Retrieval of Public Records
- Notary Services
- Process Services
- Research Services (background checks, pharmacy scans and public records)
- Online status and Records Repository
At Continental Court Reporters, Inc., we understand the importance of timely service of process to your case. We have in-house process servers for that very reason. We can be relied upon to serve both deposition and trial subpoenas in State and Federal Court.
One of our most popular services is e-mail transcript delivery. If you would like us to e-mail a transcript to you, or to your client, please tell the court reporter.
Also, please feel free to schedule a deposition through our easy-to-use online scheduler. After we receive notification of your scheduling, we will contact you at our soonest opportunity to confirm the deposition and any services you require.
If there are any additional services you would like to see us offer via the Internet, please contact
All content copyright © 2013Continental Court Reporters, Inc. All rights reserved.
Home Services Schedule Sign In Contact Houston Dallas Austin Links